Happy TEG Anniversary, Steve! :D (and Joan too!)

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
marshallsmyth said:
. . . And now I see, unless my eyes deceive me, an actual emoticon that is perfectly obeliskoproprriate for the gynecologicals. So I want to know how to do it....exquisitorzdetailz like that!
Oh! Neander . . . Marshall -- I'm back here a little late!

Let's see, where did I get that? I know I've been waiting for the opportunity to use it . . .

I probably just got it from Photobucket. Do you have a photo gallery account, buddy? It is easy to have one and it will really save the old camera memory card and make room in the computer.

I may just have typed something like "head for the hills" into the Photobucket search. Or, "run for the hills gif." You see, it is a "gif" and that's why it is able to move. There may be other - what do we call them - formats but the moving one I know about is "gif" - and not all of them are made to move. They can be just like a "jpeg" and just be a still image.

Here. Just try this! Hover your mouse cursor over the little "run for the hills" smilie . . . . . . . . . Right click it.

I get a box and down there aways (with all sorts of other commands) it says: "Copy Link Location" . . . . . . . . Left click that.

Come back to this message box and paste it here. . . . I often my keyboard keys: Ctrl v . . . both of those keys held down together should paste the information right here:

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h22/Digit_007/Just 4 Fun/runforhills.gif

Now you can put the image brackets around it:

And the result:

runforhills.gif

digitS'

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Marshall, you can also save this to your computer.

When I right click the little "run for the hills" smilie (or anything else), I get a "Save image As . . ." command. I can left click that and the computer will ask me what name I want to give it.

I can type in "run for the hills" or something and the computer will save the image in my "downloads" file.

I can then go to the Photobucket gallery and load it into that!! It says "Upload" on the Photobucket webpage and then "browse" until I find it in a computer folder.

Then I can hover the cursor over the little "gear" in the Photobucket gallery picture and right click the "Get media links."

Then click the "IMG code" to copy it and paste it here:

1sm209yum1.gif

See? That's a "gif" too! He sits there awhile with his fork & knife. Then he licks his lips . . . (I'm easily amused ;))

Steve

Latest posts