Happy TEG Anniversary, Steve! :D (and Joan too!)

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
I for one think Steve is a true pain in the $&@);: as he is always bringing up things he grows that I either can't grow or am too lazy to do it! Sure he tries help or inject some common sense but that just makes me feel inferior. & that makes me mad. Curses on you Steve!

Grats, look forward to posts.

Forgot Joan, just read above and where you read Steve, replace with Joan.

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
:rainbow-sun :happy_flower :rainbow-sun :happy_flower

We can always count on SeedCorn for the minority opinion!

:smack

:happy_flower :happy_flower :happy_flower :happy_flower :happy_flower

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
marshallsmyth said:
:rainbow-sun :happy_flower :rainbow-sun :happy_flower

We can always count on SeedCorn for the minority opinion!

:smack

:happy_flower :happy_flower :happy_flower :happy_flower :happy_flower
Always march to my own drum. Or whatever that sound is in my head I do hear things.....

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Seedcorn is another who has been with us for a long time...you'll be 5 years in June. Don't worry, we'll throw a party for you too! ;) :rose

Southern Gardener

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
seedcorn said:
I for one think Steve is a true pain in the $&@);: as he is always bringing up things he grows that I either can't grow or am too lazy to do it! Sure he tries help or inject some common sense but that just makes me feel inferior. & that makes me mad. Curses on you Steve!

:yuckyuck Well everyone on this forum makes me feel inferior!!! :plbb

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well, I feel infuriated, too!

But, I'm not supposed to feel infuriated! On this day of days I'm just supposed to feel sad . . .

It is frustrating, feeling infuriated and sad, both. I can understand why some folks just go ahead and cry. But, I come here and you guys make me feel happy!! . . . a little freer, a little easier.

Thank you.

Steve

Greenthumb18

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Happy Anniversary to Southern Gardener, too!!! :happy_flower :happy_flower :happy_flower :rose :rainbow-sun

Don't worry, We didn't forget you. Thank you for all your wisdom in these 5 years.

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
digitS' said:
Well, I feel infuriated, too!

But, I'm not supposed to feel infuriated! On this day of days I'm just supposed to feel sad . . .

It is frustrating, feeling infuriated and sad, both. I can understand why some folks just go ahead and cry. But, I come here and you guys make me feel happy!! . . . a little freer, a little easier.

Thank you.

Steve
:hugs for you...

All I can think about today too, is the parents and families of the children lost yesterday. :(

(And I think that Seedcorn was being facetious...I hope so, anyway.)

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Southern Gardener said:
seedcorn said:

:yuckyuck Well everyone on this forum makes me feel inferior!!! :plbb
Oh sure, makes us feel inferior because you feel inferior thus lowering our self esteem. Between you and Steve, I may just have to go look at vegetable catalogs......and then feel worse because I don't have garden space to grow everything I see.

This is fun, we need to figure out who we can harass every day for some kind of anniversary for something.

Latest posts