Happy TEG Anniversary, Steve! :D (and Joan too!)

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
journey11 said:
. . . Seedcorn was being facetious...
Infacetious . . ?

I looked that up. There doesn't appear to be such a word.

Therefore, I plan to use it from here on out.

:hugs

Steve

Southern Gardener

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
seedcorn said:
Southern Gardener said:
seedcorn said:
I for one think Steve is a true pain in the $&@);: as he is always bringing up things he grows that I either can't grow or am too lazy to do it! Sure he tries help or inject some common sense but that just makes me feel inferior. & that makes me mad. Curses on you Steve!

Grats, look forward to posts.

Forgot Joan, just read above and where you read Steve, replace with Joan.
:yuckyuck Well everyone on this forum makes me feel inferior!!! :plbb
Oh sure, makes us feel inferior because you feel inferior thus lowering our self esteem. Between you and Steve, I may just have to go look at vegetable catalogs......and then feel worse because I don't have garden space to grow everything I see.

This is fun, we need to figure out who we can harass every day for some kind of anniversary for something.
It's MY anniversary so I CAN play the martyr!! :plbb I feel so infacetious. . .

edited to add an L

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thus it is declared, today is "pick on Joan" day!

Not to be left out, substitute Steve for Joan in above as well.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
thistlebloom said:
seedcorn said:
This is fun, we need to figure out who we can harass every day for some kind of anniversary for something.
Oh yeah, that does sound like fun! I'm always up for some harassment! :lol:
I had to take classes at my past job for harassment, sexual harassment and bullying. I learned how to be a much better bully, harasser and sexual harasser!!! Count me in! I have been to class and got a certificate!!!

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
runforhills.gif

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
baymule said:
thistlebloom said:
seedcorn said:
Oh yeah, that does sound like fun! I'm always up for some harassment! :lol:
I had to take classes at my past job for harassment, sexual harassment and bullying. I learned how to be a much better bully, harasser and sexual harasser!!! Count me in! I have been to class and got a certificate!!!
I don't know if I can keep up with a certified professional..... :p

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Ok, Digit, I have a difficult task for you!

Even for an OLE NEANDERTHAL like me, I want you to STEP BY PAINFUL STEP, even substep by substep, tell me how to do that emoticon!

Ya see, on facebook, I have for years used the phrase on occasion "runs up the hill, arms flailing wildly, screaming wildly in utter panic", especially when I say something disappropriate to the infacetious pedagolocally inferiorated hypotenusedly and most obeliskedly stance to the glance about one of Melanie's famous infamousnesses!

And now I see, unless my eyes deceive me, an actual emoticon that is perfectly obeliskoproprriate for the gynecologicals. So I want to know how to do it.

Unless you at least have 1 1024th Neanderthal in you, you might not know how to explain in the udder tedails to a true neanderthal. Let me help!

If you say for example, copy and past from such and so page to this and that page, for the neanderthal you have to say first such and so page will be on ie9, the lower tab to the left, this and that page will be on google chrome, first tab to the upper left, put cursor on the very middle, click the right button, don't worry about drop down...exquisitorzdetailz like that!

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Professional harasser? I didn't know such a job existed. Where do I apply? While no degree, I have been called many names so does that qualify me?

To Joan and Steve, feel the love?

Latest posts