Heads-up @Baymule, I'm studying your pig threads

Carla D

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, Carla D. Glad you found us.
Thank you. I’m in all four sister forums now. I think I have all of my covered now. Plus there are countless number of people with experience that I can pick their brains about stuff. I’m not entirely sure if it was the same person or not that created these four forums. But I love that they are all friendly, knowledgeable, and work a whole lot like the others. I’m a bit of a simpleton when it comes to technology.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
No, no pig related accident.
It was a snowball or landslide sort of thing....

I knew that the old tires had finally gotten too slick to pass inspection - and inspection was coming up FAST... so I parked it for a couple of weeks till I could save up enough for new set all the way around (they're big, expensive tires!)... but one went flat sitting there (yep - they were THAT slick!)
Anyway, I got the cash for 4 new tires and went to change the flat one so I could drive to the tire place where they were waiting to mount & balance them... BUT, while the tire was off, I saw a hole in the exhaust that a small cat could have crawled up into!!! :confused:
WELL! THAT isn't going to pass inspection either! But I had 2 days to get the inspection and MAYBE.. just MAYBE the mechanic would have a temporary blindness episode and pass it....? So I started out of the driveway to head to the tire place - got to the end of my drive and rolled right across the road and into the folks across the street's drive!!! :eek: Apparently the brakes have failed too. :mad: S L O W L Y turned around and crawled back home.
I called the tire place and told them that I was NOT going to be there to get the tires until I got brakes.

So... a new set of tires has turned into : New tires, new exhaust, brake line leak repair/replace ... and then to top it ALL off - I dropped my keys on the porch as I was heading out and GUESS which key slipped into the crack between the deck boards... yep.. the ignition key to the truck. WHICH I Promptly stepped on and snapped in half! :hit And since the only key I had was a replacement key anyway, there isn't any way that I can think of to cut a new one... so it looks like I'm going to have to have the ignition thingie replaced too.

AWLT
(Alex would LOVE this)

i think i've said this before, but we are related... somehow, we are...

Latest posts