Hello from MO

Debs Flock

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Thank you, Ridgerunner & Nyboy.

Debs Flock

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Hi Richard and thank you. I'm Donald and the lady holding me is Debbie. We're studying up in the hopes of acquiring the knowledge (and possibly some skills) needed to have a proper garden next season.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hi Debbie and Welcome! You will love it here. Tell us a little bit about yourself. What do you like to grow? How big is your garden?

Mary

Debs Flock

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Hi Mary & thanks for the welcome.

I don't have a proper garden. There are some good sized flower beds and I have lots of things growing throughout the property. We're on 2 acres. My plan is to read/learn as much as possible this year in the hopes of having a nice sized vegetable garden next year. I adore ornamental grasses, all daisies and anything that looks like a daisy. We have 2 fantastic hyacinth bushes, 2 very good rose bushes (my OH), lots of black eye susans. I'm a critter fanatic. We have 2 dogs, 4 cats and 8 ducks.

I'm wondering if anyone has a recommended reading list for very beginning beginners. :)

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
You can plant some vegatable this spring. You would have to buy starts rather then plant by seed. Most of us in the north have not planted warm season vegatables yet.

Debs Flock

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
I'm considering it. I'm not really a trial & error kind of person, though. I learn stuff in the hopes of doing it right the first time.

Latest posts