Hi from New Zealand

flowerbug

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
...probably not, seeing as they havent bothered to answer personal communications about these sort of things.
well, i did get the changes made, we'll see if they stick. i have talked to Bill via e-mail so he is around still but very busy with the online permie certificate course and says that after that is done he hopes to be back and more active again.

Trish Stretton

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Thats good. I managed to track down Terra before I gave up and he did come back, so hopefully he is still there and helping Bill out now.
I'm finding the words dont flow like they used to so arent anywhere else now. I think I'm suffering from slack rubber band syndrome- thats where you've been flat out for so long and looked forward to the day you had more time...but when you do, not much is getting done.
I need to put a routine in place to kick start myself again, instead of wandering round the yard watching the birds, bees and other small inhabitants. lol

flowerbug

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Thats good. I managed to track down Terra before I gave up and he did come back, so hopefully he is still there and helping Bill out now.
I'm finding the words dont flow like they used to so arent anywhere else now. I think I'm suffering from slack rubber band syndrome- thats where you've been flat out for so long and looked forward to the day you had more time...but when you do, not much is getting done.
I need to put a routine in place to kick start myself again, instead of wandering round the yard watching the birds, bees and other small inhabitants. lol
if you've been overextended for a while it's ok to recharge. to me as a kid ants and bugs were my youtube/rabbit hole. i could watch them for hours. i'd take a metal legged chair to watch the red and black ant hills battle it out (the black ants always lost).

flowerbug

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
sorry to hear about the volcano injuries/deaths @Trish Stretton.

kind of like the quote from the Hobbit about dragons “It does not do to leave a live dragon out of your calculations, if you live near him.” also applies to volcanos...