Home Depot in NY Has Trees in Feb.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
My husband will not stroll through any store. He's highly allergic to spending money, so, since I've been immunized, I do the strolling. :p

I don't think he has quite caught on to how dangerous that can be...I am always able to find at least one plant willing to keep me company on the nursery wagon.

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
Those strolls are always expensive for us! @majorcatfish LOL (DH and I often buy what looks interesting and no idea where it will get planted, oops.) We currently have some blackberries from HELL ... they will hook you , bare skin even, and not let go. We are thinking about digging those out and planting some thornless.
I would never plant anything but thornless!

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
My DH has always been allergic to spending money. I am so pleased that he took rather well to plastic -- once I started using it a few years ago. We can stroll through anywhere without worry. Things pop up into the cart? He never has to pull the cash from his billfold. No problem.

I am in charge of the finances now. Just as before the credit card is paid in full every time. Even without seeing the money go, I know what can and can't be afforded.

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
i got my copy this week. you are right, it is more of a how to article than anything about your business. and it was waaaay back towards the end of the magazine.

Latest posts