How Bad Is A bite From Pony

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Love at 1st sight. I know I can not get, but can dream. How bad is a bite from a pony?
CL
◀ prev next ▶
x prohibited[?]
Posted 8 days ago

print
favorite this post Project pony - $300 (Middletown) hide this posting
00D0D_8BKe3MJmTKm_600x450.jpg

3057.png
3058.png
3057.png
3057.png
3058.png
3058.png

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
(google map)

Project pony for sale. Palomino gelding, 2 YRS OLD , NOT BROKE. 100 percent sound and nice mover , very flashy, known to bite sometimes. worked with for the past 30 days and leads well. Utd on shots, deworming, and farrier. 12 hands. $300. Firm. Serious inquiries only please, thanks
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 6619699681

posted: 8 days ago

updated: about 14 hours ago

email to friend

♥ best of [?]

safety tips
Avoid scams, deal locally Beware wiring (e.g. Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping.

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Gorgeous little thing! To answer your question, I saw a Shetland open a lad's leg once. He was quite plumb and the cut went down through the skin and fat layer to the muscles. About 3 inches or more long.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
"...NOT BROKE..." i.e. could be a good reason they're getting rid of it...

i love horses... safely... from a distance... :)

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
#1 you don't need a pony--too small. it is 12 hands, that's 4 feet tall at the withers (top of shoulders)
#2 you sure as heck-fahr don't need an unbroke anything
#3 you don't need a young horse or pony
#4 if you decide to further explore this madness, you need a gentle 10-12 year old horse, purchased from some reputable that will not take advantage of a greenhorn
#5 it says known to bite. Run. Bites hurt, ask me how I know
#6 price is cheap, they have already screwed it up and want to dump their mistake on some poor unsuspecting schmuck.

NO!

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I was bit on the arm once. Really bit me!

It wasn't our horse. He was something of a clown but not mean. The littler the kids around him, the gentler he became.

He didn't always want to be ridden and to let you you know that was the case, he would run. But, towards you mostly, then veer off at the last second. To show you what kind of personality he had, I learned that the best way to catch him was to step in front of him.

After I had him ready to go and all, he would get back at me sometimes by standing on my foot. Just stand there while this 10 year old, who couldn't see over the top of him, tried to push him off ..! Groan, slap, slap, slap ... he'd step away, turn around and look offended.

:rolleyes: Steve

Latest posts