How Bad Is A bite From Pony

AMKuska

Garden Master
Reaction score
I actually want a mini also. :) I used to be a show groom for a miniature pony stable and it was a lot of fun! The ones on the farm were well mannered though. They were broken to harness and did all the in-hand sports. I quit when a mom-daughter team took over and spent more time running around the show area slapping each other (not exaggerating) than working horses.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
My Grandfather had a insane cocker x. He got him at 8 weeks old, should have known when puppy growled at that age was going to a problem. The dog would just go into a rage and bite him for no reason. My grandfather loved that crazy dog, he lived till 18

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Even rattle snakes?

I don't know anyone who has rattlesnakes for companion animals.

I stand by what I say. The exceptions of injured/abused/crazy animals doesn't apply.
Most animals are forgiving of ignorance. Which is how so many horse owners are still alive, and still ignorant.
Some animals shouldn't be owned by some people.

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
I don't know anyone who has rattlesnakes for companion animals.
I dated a guy many years ago who had 8 pet snakes, including some cobras. One of them (cobra) spat venom at me. Another (not a cobra thankfully) bit me. BF was a lovely guy. His pets were… well… what they were? lol