How Bad Is A bite From Pony

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
One day I will have a horse most likely a mini with a mini donkey to keep company. But it is far off when I retire
Boy, you DO like to jump from the frying pan and into the fire....... Mini anything means less opportunity to do anything with them because .... drum roll.... they are to small to do any work such as being ridden but they too BITE AND KICK Then there is the mini donkey... they also bite and kick and are more stubborn than their owners, all they are good for is to look cute and be petted. Then there is their worst down side is... they bray , then bray , and B R A A Y Y Y at first light every morning and can be heard from a mile away. :barnie :he :mad: Your neighbors will then have great dayley conversations :duc with you or use any handy weapon to silence the problem. :old

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
I would love to take lessons but at 300 pounds I feel it would be animal abuse
A regular sized horse is 1000 pounds or so. They have bigger horses for big people.They would not even know you were on them.. You have to find the right place and the right horse. NOT TO BUY FOR YOUR BACKYARD.

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
Boy, you DO like to jump from the frying pan and into the fire....... Mini anything means less pressure to do anything with them because .... drum roll.... they are to small to do any work such as being ridden, they pretty much live to be petted and admired and loved on. Then there is the mini donkey... there isn't anything cuter than a woolly donkey in the winter. Then there is their BEST TRAIT ... they bray. Your neighbors will have to be beaten off with a stick to keep them from sneaking over to feed the little darlings.
Just make sure that you have put in the time to learn how to handle them first. Big or small, they need the same care, discipline and respect. (but MUCH less food!)
:love

;)

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
A regular sized horse is 1000 pounds or so. They have bigger horses for big people.They would not even know you were on them.. You have to find the right place and the right horse. NOT TO BUY FOR YOUR BACKYARD.
Bigger horses for bigger people—are they called draft horses like Belgium, Clydesdale, Percheron, etc.......

Or do we ride bulls like Mongo?

(Actually don’t care as every time I rode, felt like someone was kicking me between my legs-accomplished rider I’m not)

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Bigger horses for bigger people—are they called draft horses like Belgium, Clydesdale, Percheron, etc.......

Or do we ride bulls like Mongo?

(Actually don’t care as every time I rode, felt like someone was kicking me between my legs-accomplished rider I’m not)

maybe you needed a donut for the boys to have some room...

Latest posts