How Bad Is A bite From Pony

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
You would not believe the snakes some states allow and with no type of over seeing. There is a big reptile show in Harrisburg penn that has a whole room of venomous snakes for sale. Here is scary part all you need to buy one is be over 18 and live in that state. A 19 year old can buy some of the most deadly snakes on earth if he has the cash.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
A have a client I will call Kathy, she has a Lhasa apso. We are the dogs 13 groomer. Kathy has scars all over her arms from the dogs bites. Every 4 weeks she brings in the dog muzzles it and hold his head while groomer shaves she then tips groomer $100 dog is never bathed. One day she showed me a really bad bite on her hand. I said if he was my dog I would take him to vets and he would come home in a urn. She loves this dog

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
A have a client I will call Kathy, she has a Lhasa apso. We are the dogs 13 groomer. Kathy has scars all over her arms from the dogs bites. Every 4 weeks she brings in the dog muzzles it and hold his head while groomer shaves she then tips groomer $100 dog is never bathed. One day she showed me a really bad bite on her hand. I said if he was my dog I would take him to vets and he would come home in a urn. She loves this dog
How on earth can you loves something so intent on hurting you!

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
It is like people in a abusive relationship. Their partner beats them up yet they still love them
I guess that is what it is like , yet .... if I found myself in an abusive relationship I would send him packing or RUN myself. (I know that is easy to say not having the experience 1st hand.)

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
i think times are gradually changing and for the better in that regards. less people are tolerating abusive situations and getting out/away. at least i sure hope so...