Joy in the Little Things

Phaedra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I've read they make them into a drink, would this be with milk?

I had a friend a long time ago from Taiwan, he was an amazing cook. I just loved his food :) I'm sorry to say I don't know what part of Taiwan he was from and we lost touch many years ago
I found a photo of my colorful tapioca balls - usually, they are added to milk tea or some other drinks. It's totally fine to add them to milk.

Those are made with green tea, black tea, and milk~
49721897_10216502303124246_7799343786978443264_o_10216502303084245.jpg

Phaedra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
My joyful moment today was a re-purposed potting table.
10856.jpg

It was my first potting table, and I bought it right after we bought the house. Unfortunately, it's obviously too small to support so many things I want to do on it. So, this year, I bought a much bigger stainless steel table (originally used for commercial kitchens). I wasn't sure what to do with this very small table until I found the glass dispensers I liked last month.

One is seaweed fertilizer, and the other is the homemade Eco Enzyme (or garbage enzyme). Both were diluted already and could be easily filled into any watering container (and would be further diluted again).

I always wanted to find such dispensers, but getting ones with stainless steel lids and taps is difficult. Anyway, now I found them and am satisfied with this corner.
10857_0.jpg

---
Eco enzyme is a complex solution produced by fermentation of fresh kitchen waste (fruit and vegetable dregs), sugar (brown sugar, jaggery, or molasses sugar), and water.

Last edited:

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
ORGANISED??? 🤔 I heard that word somewhere but darned if I know what it means 😏

i'd look it up in my dictionary if i could find it...

just kidding, we have several dictionaries here on the shelves and i still tend to use duckduckgo to look it up as then i don't have to get up from my perch here and retrieve it. Mom has a dictionary in her room too because she's even a worse speller than i am but she has trouble often enough even knowing how to find the word from the start that she ends up asking me anyways. the word yesterday was "gown". i knew how to spell that one, but sometimes i have to look up simple words like separate because i want to spell it seperate (which is how i say it).

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
I dunno either... it feels like looking at a 4-letter word sideways.

when the word has ORGAN in it it should be something that you can't do without... *looks around room and giggles like mad* and IZED should make it even more important. right? ha, ha, nope... i'm very organized in my head. that's good enough for me.

Latest posts