Joy in the Little Things

Phaedra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Spring is coming - we could collect a decent amount of eggs daily again.
23-03-09-18-32-32-581_deco.jpg

Crealcritter

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
We had an escapee baby chicken. It jumped out of the brooding tub. My wife's 150 lb male rottweiler (baby bear) came and got my attention by nosing at my leg and barking, rottweilers don't have a yippee little bark, nope... deep and loud bark. I followed him to where he was guarding the lil escapee in a corner.

I went to go pick it up and he nosed me out of the way. I said seriously dude? Then I patted him in the head, said good boy and told him to sit and and shake and he did. So I caught that lil baby chicken and put it back in the tub. Then I put the chicken wire lid on the brooding tub.

Baby bear playing momma to a bunch of baby chickens. This is his 3 brood BTW. Now if he will only feed and water them 🤣

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

heirloomgal

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
We had an escapee baby chicken. It jumped out of the brooding tub. My wife's 150 lb male rottweiler (baby bear) came and got my attention by nosing at my leg and barking, rottweilers don't have a yippee little bark, nope... deep and loud bark. I followed him to where he was guarding the lil escapee in a corner.

I went to go pick it up and he nosed me out of the way. I said seriously dude? Then I patted him in the head, said good boy and told him to sit and and shake and he did. So I caught that lil baby chicken and put it back in the tub. Then I put the chicken wire lid on the brooding tub.

Baby bear playing momma to a bunch of baby chickens. This is his 3 brood BTW. Now if he will only feed and water them 🤣

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸
150 lb's?! That's huge!

Latest posts