Joy in the Little Things

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
That was a general question and not referring to your last post.

I was just reading about herbs with lemon flavor. Lemon verbena, lemon grass, lemon balm, and lemon thyme were mentioned. The first is a personal favorite for tea. Number 2 is used in soup & number 3 provides fragrance outdoors ;). Lemon thyme on the list; I have used regular thyme for tea and it does soothe the throat but, lemon flavor or not, I have trouble imagining drinking it casually for pleasure.

Then, lemon geraniums were mentioned. I have neither experience nor knowledge.

Phaedra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
The first ladybug this year!
24-03-14-17-01-38-537_deco.jpg

akroberts

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Here she is with the granddaughters hugging and petting her. She just stood there and didn’t walk away. Makes me wonder if maybe she has little children in her background.

View attachment 54263

She has gained a little weight but still has a long way to go.
She's beautiful. I rode horses when I was younger but haven't done it in years. I was thinking she looked underweight.

SPedigrees

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Worked on my garden journal
View attachment 64704

View attachment 64705

and enjoyed time with our family members.

View attachment 64706
Phaedra, if reincarnation is a thing, I want to be reborn as one of your animals! They are the luckiest of all creatures, and it makes me happy to see them in your pictures. :)

Love your journal. I don't have the paper version of such a journal, but I do keep a folder of photos of my gardens and land each year in chronological order (on my computer) so I can go back and see what grew well or not well on any particular date. It's great for planning next year's gardens.

Last edited:

Latest posts