just checking in

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
finally received all my bills to date plus adding the next go around " if I did not have insurance" drum roll please

will have a 100k bung hole o_O

so while sitting down for thanksgiving dinner and you need an icebreaker during the silence, you can bring up you know a person who has a 100k bung< that should get things rolling>:lol:

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
finally received all my bills to date plus adding the next go around " if I did not have insurance" drum roll please

so while sitting down for thanksgiving dinner and you need an icebreaker during the silence, you can bring up you know a person who has a 100k bung< that should get things rolling>:lol:
Actually sounds very much like conversations we would have! ;) LOL

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score

butt is it minty fresh!? :)

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score

Something to bring up as I'm reaching into the turkey...

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
and another thought for your amusement .. if you have good weather and you're having family or friends over break out the corn hole broads if your team is losing bring up the 100k bung hole that should frazzle the other side....
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

on that happy note

corn hole broads? eek! *runs away*

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
Just waiting around for them to gas me for operation number 5
14D0C1C2-9A13-4776-8C0B-9C3E422C7BD4.jpeg

fingers crossed

Latest posts