Kitchen coming along ok.,

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thank you, any tips or tricks will help

Well I guess there are no tricks. He said he grouts the holes, just goes over the surface with the rubber float and it forces the grout into the voids. For the people who want the holes he uses a grout bag and just does the joints.

Here's what mine looks like behind the stove, you can see where the grout has filled the cavities.

20180119_170011.jpg

20180119_170100.jpg

If you're thinking of keeping the holes take into consideration the amount of cleaning it will need periodically to get the dust and gunk out.

Mine are sealed and so far all I've needed to do is wipe it down with a little hot soapy water and sponge.

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well I guess there are no tricks. He said he grouts the holes, just goes over the surface with the rubber float and it forces the grout into the voids. For the people who want the holes he uses a grout bag and just does the joints.

Here's what mine looks like behind the stove, you can see where the grout has filled the cavities.

View attachment 24081

View attachment 24082

If you're thinking of keeping the holes take into consideration the amount of cleaning it will need periodically to get the dust and gunk out.

Mine are sealed and so far all I've needed to do is wipe it down with a little hot soapy water and sponge.

I think just grout it the old fashioned way it still looks great.

Latest posts