Looking For Trailer Adapter Photos added

Smiles Jr.

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Stop the train - I wanna get off! Here's the solution to the pin-and-ball hitch situation. I weld a tab onto the end of all our 2" ball hitches. The tab has a hole for a pin type hitch. Kills two birds with one stone. Here is a picture of a commercial example. Big hole for the ball and smaller hole for the pin. Problem solved instantly.
hitch.JPG

Smiles Jr.

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Try Googling "combination ball and pin trailer hitch". I think that's how I found that picture. It may have been on ebay - not sure. Once in a while I see these hitches in farm stores.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Not to throw confusion into the mix NYboy, but if you don't find what the others suggested I have yet another option for you ................. ....................................................................................................................................... ...............................................................................
gregory-and-goat-cart-2004.jpg

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
I am not sure will have to check tractor, but if you look at middle photo I don't think it has receiving part for adapter I think Journeys might be the way to go

Latest posts