Looking forward to St Patrick's Day?

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
According to my wife's family history ( pedigree that traces back several hundred years ) She is about 45% Irish, 50% French, and the rest is Scotish, English, Welch. I alas, am not as I am all NE European.

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
It sneaks up on me every year! I managed to remember in time to pull on a green sweater this morning. My family never paid any attention to it other than for my sister to pinch the heck out of me if I forgot to wear green.. Mostly, for me, it's the signal that spring is close and the gauge to see how far behind I am in my gardening plans.
treeswing[1].gif

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
It sneaks up on me every year! I managed to remember in time to pull on a green sweater this morning. My family never paid any attention to it other than for my sister to pinch the heck out of me if I forgot to wear green.. Mostly, for me, it's the signal that spring is close and the gauge to see how far behind I am in my gardening plans.
View attachment 18918
Me too! Now my sister married a Green, so she is Green everyday and proclaims she does not need to wear green. :) LOL (I bet she still gets pinched, but not by me! I know better.) ;)

Latest posts