majors 2018 garden..

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
My friend has a fridge with a timer for light, because he is kosher the light in fridge can not come on weekends. Really god keeps track of fridge lights !!!

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
upload_2018-2-6_11-20-17.png

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
None of that makes sense. The dietary laws handed down to the Hebrews by God do make sense. Due to ignorance of diseases, cleanliness and cooking meats until done, those laws covered the lack of proper knowledge. Now we know better, but if Jews want to adhere to the ancient dietary laws, it still makes sense. Refrigerator lights and not turning the stove off is silly. Talk about nit-picking!

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sabbath, not allowed to work. Preparing/cooking meals was considered work.

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
None of that makes sense. The dietary laws handed down to the Hebrews by God do make sense. Due to ignorance of diseases, cleanliness and cooking meats until done, those laws covered the lack of proper knowledge. Now we know better, but if Jews want to adhere to the ancient dietary laws, it still makes sense. Refrigerator lights and not turning the stove off is silly. Talk about nit-picking!

You don't know the half of it! They have to have two stoves, two fridges, two dishwashers, two sinks, two sets of dishes, utensils, pots and pans. One is for preparing meals with dairy, the other meals with meat....these two things cannot be prepared, stored, etc. together.

http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/82667/jewish/Koshering-Your-Kitchen.htm

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
When I open the door light very slowly comes on. It starts out dim and slowly gets brighter. When I mentioned to a friend how i hated it she said it was because light was LED