majors 2018 garden..

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
When I open the door light very slowly comes on. It starts out dim and slowly gets brighter. When I mentioned to a friend how i hated it she said it was because light was LED

it is that brand of fridge. all LEDs here are instant and bright. check the website for that fridge or ask them, perhaps they have a fix for it @Nyboy...

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Really because I have a few in lamps and they work same way. Comes on dim then gets brighter. Fridge at country house will check make this weekend. It was not easy finding a new fridge that DID NOT have water and ice on outside of door

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Really because I have a few in lamps and they work same way. Comes on dim then gets brighter. Fridge at country house will check make this weekend. It was not easy finding a new fridge that DID NOT have water and ice on outside of door

i wonder if the whole circuit is on a dimmer or something because that is strange. electricity is not slow. if this is old house/wiring i'd wonder about fire hazard. and well, you, you seem to have a history of "things happening", hope an electrician has checked it out. just sounds strange to me. :/

we ended up getting an LG brand refrigerator which was all white, 20.5cu ft, freezer up top, nothing on the front, not even handles (they are slots in the sides of the door). Mom is very picky and was very happy to find it at Home Depot, she always wants white things. we had to wait for them to ship it from Taiwan or Korea but have been happy with it. we took out the ice maker first thing.

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
well after 4 pages of everyone hijacking ... looky what showed up this afternoon..
it's getting closer to that time.....tic toc
IMG_1120[1].JPG

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
Did have plans to take dw out to dinner, but we ended up going to the vets office instead. nola could barely walk, after x-rays they are thinking arthritis and they also want to do a test for lime disease really ? Ava is the one who gets ticks they never bother Nola plus both got the high dollar flea and tick collars.
So they sent us home with doggie Advil... we stall see how she does

Last edited:

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Do the test when I hear a dog is limping first thing I think of Lyme disease even if dogs vaccinated for it. Test not always accurate If my dog I would put her on doxycycline for 3 weeks. good luck

Latest posts