majors 2020 garden....

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
You clean your gun?!?!? THAT often?!?!?
DH doesn't.
the 12ga is easy , the 9&sw40 depends how often if lead or jacketed could be a quick barrel clean or a complete take down.. of course my favorite ruger 10/22 amazing how fast you go though a brick of rounds..
IMG_1457.JPG

but you pay the price thats a definite complete take down..

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
more bad news looks like all the melons<except watermelons> are toast, restarted 4 of each, all the yellow squash is toast, even the artichokes lost 3 of them.... have a iffy eggplant.. guess thats what you get for planting early...

thats why they call it gardening....

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
the artichokes are having a bad time dealing with the heat and sun out here, installed a 30% shade cloth over them to see if they can be saved..... do have a couple in reserve just in case this works.....
IMG_1473.JPG

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I don't even have my artichokes planted yet. They are next! Our daughter and family moved to Odessa, Texas. That's 8 hours away! :hit Before the move, we babysat a lot and loved every minute of it, knowing that they would soon be far, far away. Then we took a trailer load of their outside stuff to them Mother's Day weekend and spent several days. We raised 41 Cornish Cross chickens and in between the baby sitting and travel, we got behind on them. We finally finished the last 10, this past week, at 2 months and 19 days old! I had one behemonth that dressed out at 8 pounds, 5 ounces! I have to weed the place I want to plant the artichokes, lay down paper feed sacks and mulch over them. Maybe tomorrow...… :gig

henless

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Just checking to see how your garden is doing. Hope your doing ok. It's been a while since you posted here.

Latest posts