Men Would You Wear Pink ?

Pulsegleaner

Garden Master
Reaction score
As plenty of historical dramas point out, pink used to be a man's color (since it was the pale form of red). Women had blue.

I'm fairly sure at least SOME of my plaid shirts have some pink in them. Though I do admit that, way back when. I did check with my dad before buying a shirt to see if it was okay to wear purple (though that had less to do with gender roles and more to do with what is considered tasteful. In terms of clothing patterns, I'm super conservative (I won't even generally wear t-shirts with logos, or sweatshirts with hoods,) but when it comes to colors, I have all the discretion of a magpie.

Pulsegleaner

Garden Master
Reaction score
Dunno, but, according to my dad they should NOT wear a bright orange one (or why I never bought that tie*)

*Well one of three reasons the other two being 1. There aren't that many social occasions when I would need a tie, so I wasn't short one and 2. It was at a Casual Male XL which means the tie was superlong and would have hung down to my belt (I'm heavy, but not so heavy I need an extra long tie to compensate for the extra belly.)

Latest posts