Mobile Home Goddess

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thank Goodness for good help! That was a LOT of metal they hauled off, I an sure they would be happy to work for you again. (And it saved you all the trouble of having to take the metal to a recycler or landfill.) Enjoy the time with Mom and Friends, Have a Happy New Year and relax.

goatgurl

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
isn't it amazing how much "stuff" people pile up and aren't you so glad those guys hauled part of it off. like nyboy says good number to keep. have a restful new year

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
I love to hear about your progress Bay. You are working so hard and constant. Your rewards will come when you start living in a beautiful place that you have totally remodeled yourself. I wonder if the outside will go faster? Put on some warm sleepers and jammies and kick back with a glass of wine. You deserve it. You go girl!

Mary

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Took last week off, with New Year's Day in the middle of the week. DH was off for NYD, so I cooked a big meal and we invited friends over. I am leaving in the morning, will work on the floors some more and see about hiring a couple of the neighbors who volunteered, to start on the fence. Going to stay in the house this time instead on my DD's sofa. We took a recliner up there on Christmas weekend, so I will sleep in it.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Double wide Diva checking in, cup of coffee on top of my paint bucket end table, feet up in recliner, watching sunrise. Doe and fawn left tracks at end of house, full moon last night. Worked till midnight, having a cheese cracker breakfast. LOL

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Double wide Diva checking in, cup of coffee on top of my paint bucket end table, feet up in recliner, watching sunrise. Doe and fawn left tracks at end of house, full moon last night. Worked till midnight, having a cheese cracker breakfast. LOL
Life is Good. :)

goatgurl

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
So mz diva what all did you get done today? I'm just trying to stay warm.

Latest posts