Mobile Home Goddess

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
You're down to the home stretch bay. Almost forgotten are those nightmares and extensions you had to file. ;) For someone like you who has accomplished so much already, 4 weeks should be a piece of cake. It's downhill from here, you go girl!

Mary

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Mary, I would hesitate to use the term DOWNHILL. Bay has already had enough experience with things going downhill -- with the property, with the thefts, with the deadlines, with the extension money.

I agree that after all her trials and tribulations, the next 4 weeks should be a piece of cake,(Sure you should be thinking about cake?) and pure gravy!

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Finished living room. Only lack 1 bedroom and closet. Staying tonight, going home tomorrow evening, sister coming over Monday to help pack. Mom has appointment Tuesday, then coming back to rent sander. I'll put 3 coats polyurethane on and go back to old house. DH has a surprise going away party the 24th, cant miss that. Moving mom up here the 31st, closing on house February 2. Have 2 neighbors building a fenced area for horses. Y'all cross fingers I get I all done!

goatgurl

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
best thoughts and prayers for your mom. and what the girls said, things seem to be speeding right along.
:weee :weee :weee :weee :weee :weee :weee

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Laid last board yesterday. Cleaned up mess, got ready for sander, loaded car. Went to DD's house to drop off some things and car died at guard shack. :( Very grateful it didn't die on a long stretch of lonely dark highway on way home. Wrecker took car to dealer today. Using DD's car to pick up sander in morning. Surveyor coming in morning to mark long side for fence line, new dishwasher being installed Friday. Will keep y'all posted.

Latest posts