morning grrrrrr

thejenx

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Another great hijack in one of @majorcatfish's threads! :rainbowflower

For almost 2 weeks it's spring here, way too early for the time of year. Big risk if I would start sowing/planting now despite of the nice weather. A frost in march or april is not uncommon, could even happen in may. I'm trying to remain patient and being busy with plans for the new house helps a bit.

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
dw informed me that she ordered the knobs a very nice floral design made from porcelain.. the catch ....drum roll please...... 2-4 week delivery time they are coming from india

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
what a rainy weekend so far since yesterday we have received 2" with more coming, the ground cant take anymore we have received 6.84" for the year..
every time it try's to dry out..... bam here's some more rain.

IMG_3170.JPG

oh well did take a couple morning naps, pot of coffee got the juices flowing to finish staining the drawers and cabinets.
IMG_3172.JPG

now all we need are the knobs.....

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
what a rainy weekend so far since yesterday we have received 2" with more coming, the ground cant take anymore we have received 6.84" for the year..
every time it try's to dry out..... bam here's some more rain.

View attachment 30757
oh well did take a couple morning naps, pot of coffee got the juices flowing to finish staining the drawers and cabinets.
View attachment 30758
now all we need are the knobs.....
The DW is doing a great job finishing the cabinets. Can't wait to see the knobs when they arrive.

Latest posts