morning grrrrrr

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
well after a long battle with the insurance company we finally got our final check today, dw is very happy now it's time for her to pick out new washer/dryer set...
asked her to hold off buying them till after my 2 weeks are up so i can paint the laundry room and install better lighting...

Rhodie Ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
My DD bought a refrig and washer and dryer for their first ever home purchase. They closed escrow on March 28th and ordered them within a day. Their W/D arrived last week (I've been here in Vancouver) and the refrig is not due until the 29th. We tried to cancel with HD and order the same one from Lowes. Same date. GUess they're being made as we type...

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
great only 2 days into semi retirement the heat pump system here at the house died last night, guess we can not complain it's only 20 years old did a little looking on the web figuring somewhere around 6-8 k ....grrrrrr

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
great only 2 days into semi retirement the heat pump system here at the house died last night, guess we can not complain it's only 20 years old did a little looking on the web figuring somewhere around 6-8 k ....grrrrrr

i hope it ends up being much less than that! ouch!

Latest posts