My Christmas Present!!

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
That will be real nice. I've wanted a wood stove for years. Maybe someday..........

I love it and don't even have it installed yet. I want to put up some nice tile work and have been researching it. The fact that I have never laid a tile at all doesn't deter me one bit. I have envisioned a floor to ceiling tree in the corner of mosaic tile......

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
I love it and don't even have it installed yet. I want to put up some nice tile work and have been researching it. The fact that I have never laid a tile at all doesn't deter me one bit. I have envisioned a floor to ceiling tree in the corner of mosaic tile......
Way to go Bay, you can do it! Actually installing the tile will be the easy part. Designing the tree may be a little more challenging. And of course we want photos!

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
Here ya go, Bay....you won't have to lay a single piece of tile.

15589903_10154561626785617_151078399750498892_n.jpg

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Never. It goes against his grain. He is fastidious about his grout joints and too OCD to have them meandering around like that.
I call him Mr. Squareplumbandlevel. But! He's great at all the technical aspects! :lol:
I should have had him do my kitchen floor. He would die to see what DH and DS did. They got close... but still a few spots I actually stub my toe on! (I know - pick up your feet when you walk.) And some ever so slight variances in line width. I see, most people do not. Easier to live with it than to cause bad feelings by complaining. It was not something he really wanted to do, he said the vinyl floor was fine.

Latest posts