My Ducks Have Been Mailed

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
No one knows where they are :hit:hit:hit Tracking said they at White Plains post office since 10:30 I have been calling never get live person. I even sent 2 guys there twice No one at post office knows anything about them Getting late

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
OMG the @$#### just call to see when I was picking up birds I said i set guys there 2x was told not there :he:he:he:he:he:he:he they are driving them now. I said any thing happens I am going straight to local news

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
My phone for some reason is not emailing my photos. Duck looked mange who has the curly tail feather ? I sent email to seller asking about feet. I know ducks have some kind of foot problem think it bumble foot

aftermidnight

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I sure hope you haven't been sold a couple of duds, the one with the curly tail is the drake. if they look a little messed up that could just be from the shipping :fl, as to the foot if it is what you think it is I hope there's a treatment that won't put you in the poorhouse.
Being this breed is so hard to find it might be a case of you having to raise a few ducklings, selecting and keeping the best. We had to do this with our first Holland Lops which cost me big $$$, plus the shipping from Ohio. They were no screaming hell but there were next to none around in the early 80's and you had to work with what you could get.

Annette

Latest posts