My early Christmas present

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hubby and I got bikes once with the intention of doing just that, touring around the farm I was renting at, exploring the trails through the woods....
It's amazing how washboard a road can be on a bike when it doesn't seem bad at all in a truck. :oops:
Those bikes got very little use and were given away the next summer.

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
I walk indoors.

It's about the most boring thing imaginable ... until I begin to grow tired from the exertion. A couple of days ago, I banged my knee against a bedpost!

Dogs. Garbanzo the dog has been visiting often and will be here a couple of winter months we are told. I'm not about to take her out for a walk. Even at 9, she shows no self-control and gasping, strains at then end of the leash. At home, she will stand and watch me for as long as 10 minutes as I ramble around. She has a puzzled look on her face but tires of the bother and goes off to her pillow after awhile.

Tramp, the neighbor's dog, I have out lasted. He used to race to and fro barking at most anything along his backyard fence. I was inspire by this; if that's the right word. But, he is gone.

Steve
My dog has never been very well behaved on a leash. Except way back in puppy class when she seemed to want to be the best dog.My daughter, husband, infant twins have moved in for a while, along with 3 large dogs. I tried their prong collar on my dog and she is a whole different dog inn leash. Memories of the queen of puppy class.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hubby and I got bikes once with the intention of doing just that, touring around the farm I was renting at, exploring the trails through the woods....
It's amazing how washboard a road can be on a bike when it doesn't seem bad at all in a truck. :oops:
Those bikes got very little use and were given away the next summer.

It's hard to be enthusiastic about an activity when it's beating you to death.
Washboard = Bad
It's good to see you @canesisters !

We are really fortunate to have so many singletrack trails available nearby. I love those twisty, wind-y, woodsy paths.
And hey! I actually got air yesterday! We were riding over part of a trail that has some whoops in it and I managed to get both wheels up!
Probably only an inch really, but it was fun.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Lots of snow fell here today. So I did what any self respecting gardener would do and took the fatty for a spin with the girls.
We all had a great time.

20191219_141048.jpg

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score

Latest posts