My early Christmas present

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I walk indoors.

It's about the most boring thing imaginable ... until I begin to grow tired from the exertion. A couple of days ago, I banged my knee against a bedpost!

Dogs. Garbanzo the dog has been visiting often and will be here a couple of winter months we are told. I'm not about to take her out for a walk. Even at 9, she shows no self-control and gasping, strains at then end of the leash. At home, she will stand and watch me for as long as 10 minutes as I ramble around. She has a puzzled look on her face but tires of the bother and goes off to her pillow after awhile.

Tramp, the neighbor's dog, I have out lasted. He used to race to and fro barking at most anything along his backyard fence. I was inspire by this; if that's the right word. But, he is gone.

Steve

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
@ninnymary all I see is your pix on this site, is that you or does your husband post using your identity? Never met a woman who didn’t talk in chapters. I ask my wife a “yes/no” question and an hour later, I’ve forgotten what was the question as she goes on and on and on and on,,,,,,

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
"Brevity is the soul of telegraphy."
or is it?
"Levity is the soul of telepathy."
or is it?
"Density is the stroll of the Seventies."
or is it?
"Peppery is the egg roll to Apathy."​

You really want them to stop Stop They won't stop Stop

Steve