My early Christmas present

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I ramble, but I imagine writing as something of an exercise - altho I wouldn't appreciate it as a competitive sport.

However, I'm told that I don't speak all that clearly. Pronunciation has suffered, apparently, with so many years of hearing loss. Also, New Words! Often I have no clue how to pronounce them. This includes names, unfortunately.

Interacting with others, communication, it doesn't need to be done all the same way.

Steve

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
I ramble, but I imagine writing as something of an exercise - altho I wouldn't appreciate it as a competitive sport.

However, I'm told that I don't speak all that clearly. Pronunciation has suffered, apparently, with so many years of hearing loss. Also, New Words! Often I have no clue how to pronounce them. This includes names, unfortunately.

Interacting with others, communication, it doesn't need to be done all the same way.

Steve

i consider most of what i write here as informal. thus my lack of Capital Letters and sometimes i miss spell.

If I am being more formal, I will be using the imperial I and We. instead of my normal wee i and wee we. i don't take myself all that seriously and hope my humor and self-deprecation are noted.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
It's a clear and sunshiney day here so far, so we're taking the bikes out for a little trail ride.
I may be back with a lot of words about that. You have been warned, lol.
Oh Goody ;) I want to hear ALL about it. Nice gifts you bought each other. Looks like they will be well used. Have Fun.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
For Skimmers (aka FS) Great day! Great ride! :weee
--------------------------------------------------------------
For Those Who Enjoy Details (aka FTWED) 😉
Today DH and I took our fattys out for a trail ride.
It was a brilliant morning, blue skies and sunshine. Cold though at about 26*.
We did a route I previously despised because it has a series of hills and each one gets a bit steeper. For the first time ever I was able to power up all but the last and steepest. Made it most of the way but lost traction on the pine needles.
I am so happy with this new bike. I love biking again! I deliberately ran over big rocks and large roots just to show them who's boss. Bwahahaha! You can't intimidate me anymore! 😅

DH and I have been riding together since our courting days. Back then it was skinny tire road bikes. So we have a long history.
It's nice to be pedaling regularly together again.

Latest posts