Naming Puppy After A Hooker

AMKuska

Garden Master
Reaction score
How heart breaking. My mother in law also accidentally ran over her poodle. (Also named Chaka, ironically). The poodle was running around loose on the driveway, and she called to her husband asking if it was safe to pull forward.

He said "No," but she thought he said "Go" and floored it. :(

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
When I was 17 a friend and I decide it was to nice a day to go to school. We put the top down on my MGB and headed into the Bronx to go to the zoo. On the way down we smoked a joint, I was pretty buzzed when I parked the car. We where walking to the entrance to the zoo when I notice movement in the brushes along the sidewalk. At the very top of the bushes I could make out a fury tail heading to us. I really believe it was a escaped monkey heading right to us. Out of the brushes ran a dirty beat up mangy looking cat. The cat ran right up to me sat down at my feet and started crying. My friend looked at me and said you cant leave him here. I named him Timmy not sure how old he was, I had him for 20 years. He went with me from teenager in my parents house, to many moves and homes. I guess because he was once a street cat he always had to touch me when sleeping. Some part of his body had to touch mine while asleep. To this day I still miss him.

secuono

Garden Master
Reaction score
Lambs have a yearly name theme to follow.
Horses w/o a name or crappy name have Polish girl names.
My Dobers were Japanese words. LGDs are Polish farm related words. Housedog husband named.
Guinea pigs are based on color or fur type.
Old housecat girl version of DH's name. Young cat after DBZ/Goku attack move.

Rhodie Ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hubs ran over a cattle dog puppy....He called me as I was driving back home and told me. I screamed and screamed - he's too crushed up, the vet said. He put him down. Only 5 months old.Hubs cried in the middle of the night about it.

His name was Driver - my Granddaughter named him. She was three.

Latest posts