TheSeedObsesser

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
th

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
th

@TheSeedObsesser you really like this one? My first thought is that the position of the nose above the trail of purple flowers suggest a head cold. :lol: Then on second look, I see it is a trail of tears. :\

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
You sure some of those aren't Photoshopped?

The girl in the basin ... how would that work?

Maybe topiary for the face above the flowers but that fence behind? I don't know ... maybe/maybe.

Steve
Nah, someone would even have to explain the face ...

TheSeedObsesser

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
You sure some of those aren't Photoshopped?

The girl in the basin ... how would that work?

Maybe topiary for the face above the flowers but that fence behind? I don't know ... maybe/maybe.

Steve
Nah, someone would even have to explain the face ...

When it comes to the girl in the basin they probably just had some simple stone-work put into the pond (is it a pond?). Think of a flowerpot sitting in a larger bowl/trough. The trough gets filled with water while the flowerpot gets filled with soil and planted with groundcover. They could have some wire supports in the "pot" to make it more stable and safe to walk on. (If you want, I can try to draw you a picture.)

I don't know about the face, I suppose if it is real it might have some complicated wire framing under it. Fake or not, it's still interesting and took an imagination to think it up.

Latest posts