Garden Master
Reaction score
For @digitS'
http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/nmi/4696329860.html

sHa_hehe.gif

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Most of you are aware that we have bought a new place. Well, let me tell you, the previous owners REALLY knew how to arrange yard art! I am reluctant to post this picture, because you will all be clamoring for your very own.... I don't want to make anyone GREEN WITH ENVY.......

Don't say you weren't warned.....it can get expensive to decorate a yard like this.....

Yard Art.jpg

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Wow! That's perfect for the flower garden! And the flower pattern really POPS out at the viewer with all the fabulous brown mulch around it.

You have a winner there, Bay! Show us more, or did your 'helpers' carry the rest away . . . to decorate their clients' gardens?

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yes.

My 2 pieces of wood, half-buried in the ground, with a 2 by 10 nailed across them to provide a bench ..

. just pales by comparison.

Steve,
gnomeless

Lavender2

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Yes.

My 2 pieces of wood, half-buried in the ground, with a 2 by 10 nailed across them to provide a bench ..

. just pales by comparison.

Steve,
gnomeless

Sounds like my Dh. I told him I would like a nice bench in my back garden. There were two tree stumps in there. He brought a 2x6 out of the garage and plunked it on the tree stumps, 'there ya go'. :rolleyes: