New Garage Looks Nothing Like Sales Photo

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
Last night I was tx photos of garage being delivered. It was delivered to weekend home a hour away. I was not told when it would be delivered. I purchased garage from online photos. I did have a salesperson I was emailing. Garage had to be paid in full before delivery. When I emailed thinking wrong building was delivered I was told photo had several thousand dollars in upgrades :barnie:he It is not like I can return View attachment 24461
Why did they not tell you that?

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Not sure about rest of country but the better business bureau has no real power. Maybe they did at one time, now any business for $300 fee can be on their good list. I will fight this
Agree BBB has no real power but no decent business wants to be on their complaint list. Once a complaint is registered, they lose their BBB rating.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yes that building is totally different not just upgraded doors and windows, the base structure is different. Why did they not give you a quote on the structure in the picture That you asked about. Makes no kind of sense to any person with a functioning pulse.

the siding is even the wrong direction, different colors, etc...

i'd be sick at heart :hugs @Nyboy beyond the hassle of dealing with it.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Was basicy told I was a idot for thinking I was getting that building for the price I paid. Silding doors windows all thousands more. The only good thing I can say is they matched color to old shed well. Got up house late last night so didnt look at shed woke up ;ate not feeling well left for westchester without looking at it.

Latest posts