New Grandbaby!!!!!!!!!!!

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
OK folks Dew and Monty have a beautiful grandson with a name that they would rather not have. A nickname has been suggested, which is a good idea. But nicknames can be worse that given names and follow a child into adulthood. Like Bubba. A 47 year old man should not be know as Bubba-especially to the point that nobody even knows his given name.

My grandfather hated his given name and never used it. It was Arve. Arve Robin McCants was his full name, he just used his initials. He got the nickname Mac and went by it all his life. Us grandkids called him Daddy Mac. Arve does sound pretty awful..........

Drizzt might take a little getting used to. At least his middle name is not Tan......... ok baaaaad joke. :D

I vote for a nickname too. Choose wisely Monty and Dew.

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
LOL Baymule. That was a bad joke.... but funny! We will use Lee, Charissa and her family can use what ever they like.... She told her daughter to call him Lee.... So I'm guessing that's what they will use also.... He may never know his real name until he goes to school.

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
There was an old movie about Abraham Lincoln with Henry Fonda in it.

A major portion of the movie included a trial that Lincoln was the defense lawyer in. One of the people Lincoln questioned in the trial was a man named Jack Cass. Now, Jack used his middle name normally, and it did not come out that his first name was Jack until Abe questioned him about it.

Depending on how you say that man's name, it could sound like what a male mule is called, or what a knave might be called. That guy turned out to be the guilty one by the way. Least in the movie. See, what he claimed he saw from a far distance at night turned out to be a night with no moon, so Abe cornered him on the stand using a farmer's almanac.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
There was a very wealthy family from Texas, last name was Hogg. Twin girls where born to the family,father named them Ima and Ura, Go though life as Ima hogg, Ura Hogg!!!! True story, congratulations.

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
catjac1975 said:
So where are the pictures??? "F" in Grandparenthood.
LOL I dont know how to post them on here. I'll get MontyJ to do that. I have a good one of the two of them. Lee was 5 days old!

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Here is a recent picture of the grand baby. Sorry it took so long, I wasnt sure how to post pics here until today. :/ This was take last night. :D
DSC01421.JPG

Latest posts