Old Ladies And Cash

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have been doing money laundering -- as well as wallet washing -- on a rather steady basis lately around here. I'd rather spend laundered money than spread money I knew had merely been dried.

A whole lot of ladies clothes, especially summer wear, don't have pockets. I hate to carry a heavy purse everywhere so there are times when I purchase items with warm plastic. I hope I'm a bit more discrete about it, though.

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
i worked as a bank teller for about 3 years. i admit at first i was a little naive when it came to a certain nice looking woman that would come through the drive-thru with a lot of $1 bills, and i meant a lot! they always seemed somewhat damp. one of my co-workers informed me the customer was a dancer. i think the lady used to wash the bills before bringing them to the bank.

Larisa

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I'm going to die of laughter! In Russia, some old ladies do it too! Even if they have a bag. I know exactly why - they are afraid that the money stolen. They are confident that will notice if a thief wants to steal money from there. I will say more - when they travel, then sew the pockets to the panty. :D

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh that's even worse. Old ladies in their 70's wearing sun dresses. I gave them up years ago. Some clothing is just not age appropriate and sun dresses top the list.

Nothing like clammy money that was just next to a pair of wrinkled boobies. :lol::lol::lol:

The visual gets worse. Old ladies wearing sundresses with bras. :ep Or sundresses without bras. :ep Talk about a lose-lose. Nobody wins with either one.