Old Ladies And Cash

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
:lol: look what you started @ Nyboy :gig
I suddenly envisioned the times I held a few bills in my teeth while busy trying to do something with both hands. UGH.....:sick

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
I've done that, not now!!!!!! So you started this trend

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
now, if it was one of the new, crisp bills that look like it hasn't been in circulation for that past few years it may have less germs & other nastiness on it.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
One of the nastiest things is the child seat in shopping carts. Almost every one tested positive for urine and fecal matter, blamed dirty diapers as cause. Most people put their fruit and vegetables there, things eaten raw

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
One of the nastiest things is the child seat in shopping carts. Almost every one tested positive for urine and fecal matter, blamed dirty diapers as cause. Most people put their fruit and vegetables there, things eaten raw

That's gross. Of course we all wash our produce before eating don't we?
It's also disgusting when people let their little rat dogs ride around the grocery store in the baskets. Dog butts in food carts = :sick x2.

In fact, how do people get away with bringing their dogs in grocery stores in the first place? Can't they leave them at home for an hour or two?

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
I think most of that is a load of bull. Maybe those people should have to carry around a certificate from their shrink saying they need a support dog. People really take advantage of that loophole.

Latest posts