Old Ladies And Cash

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
It's not as if gender has a corner on the market of bad visuals. Guys of any age with beer guts hanging over their belts, same guys walking around shirtless...
It should be a new diet book. Carry it with you and when you feel like bingeing just thumb through the pictures and lose your appetite.

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
I've carried cash in my bra when I've had no pocket and didn't want to lug a purse around...not often but it has happened and I'm not a bit ashamed of it. :D Guys don't often have clothing that has no pockets, so they don't have that issue.

Now, after you guys get all your shivering and gagging over with, think of all the places money goes...and I KNOW you guys know where money is stuffed, picked up, and otherwise tortured by the human body...and the least dirty place I can imagine is a nice old lady's bra. On the basis of where money goes and the fact it's mostly men who put it there, I imagine if that lady have been a young, buxom woman not many men would have had an issue with it. ;)

I'd be more worried about where the money had been prior to being deposited in that bra...:rolleyes:....MUCH worse places and I can tell you nursing stories that will truly make you never want to touch money again. Truly....don't make me bring out the medical horror stories.... o_O

Latest posts