On a losing streak this year.

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
@ninnymary i do everything on a smart phone, so posting here or texting is now taking forever. I usually use my thumbs to post or text message, now it down to one finger only. I should probably slow down a little and think about safety more.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
@ninnymary i do everything on a smart phone, so posting here or texting is now taking forever. I usually use my thumbs to post or text message, now it down to one finger only. I should probably slow down a little and think about safety more.
Yes, please do slow down. I try to do most of my TEG posting on my desk top. That phone screen is just to small but it is easier for pictures.

Mary

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Nyboy it was a 9.5’ fall so it could really could have been much worse,I could have easily landed on my head or at a bad angle. This did happen at work and is covered by L&I, I choose to go to work though. I do better if I have something something to do when I am injured or sick.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
@baymule it already is driving me crazy. I just picked up all the stuff to patch and
Seal our asphault driveway now it going on the back burner. One step forward, two steps back is the motto this year.

i still got two rolls of fence and poles staring at me pointing and laughing... ... ... :)

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
@digitS' I do notice as I am getting older that I’m not as sure footed as I used to be. I need to look down at the terrain I am working on or about to cross so I know where to put my feet. When I was young and hunted more than I do now we would practice walking slow and not looking down at your feet very much. You would be surprised at how good you could get at walking in the woods not looking down and staying silent while not tripping all the time. Well those days are gone and these days are here to stay unfortunately, so I should adjust myself to it. I do notice that I trip a lot more and need to watch where I’m stepping. I have no problem being a geek lol im ready.

Latest posts