Only IN NY

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
My mother was the same she wore wedding ring and a watch, when she retired she stopped wearing watch. After she died my sisters asked if I wanted any of her jewlary. Nope what I want is in the kitchen and dinning room. Mom loved Holiday meals

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
i'm just way too much of a clutz and sure don't wany any thing else on my body which may get snagged. i also dislike rings/watches on myself, but i do find certain things very attractive on others.

if it works for you, go for it. :) when i see someone happy that is a nice day maker...

AMKuska

Garden Master
Reaction score
I kinda have to agree with Marilyn Monroe, diamonds can definitely be a girls best friend!

I just got a diamond dremmel bit shaped specifically for filing dog nails. It's truly the best tool in my arsenal right now. It doesn't grab dog hair, doesn't heat up, the dogs seem to like it better, it makes the nails SUPER smooth and is just plain prettier than anything I could do with ordinary sand paper. I'm truly in love with it. <3

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
I kinda have to agree with Marilyn Monroe, diamonds can definitely be a girls best friend!

I just got a diamond dremmel bit shaped specifically for filing dog nails. It's truly the best tool in my arsenal right now. It doesn't grab dog hair, doesn't heat up, the dogs seem to like it better, it makes the nails SUPER smooth and is just plain prettier than anything I could do with ordinary sand paper. I'm truly in love with it. <3

Now see, all you doubters? Diamonds are useful!

Latest posts