Persimmons - What to do with them?

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
I am so over the moon. I've been looking for persimmons and found some on craigslist 10 for $1. The place is on the way to our cabin but the woman was not going to be home for Thanksgiving. She agreed to leave me 100 in a box and I will leave an envelope with the money. I love that people still believe in the honor system. The place is only a couple of miles out of our way. I plan to freeze them.

Mary

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
I also love pomegranates. I pay $2.50 each at the store. Found some on craigslist 20 for $5. We pass right through that town too! So excited! :celebrate Getting to be like Nyboy on craigslist!

murphysranch, pm me your phone and address so that I can drop some persimmons off. Or you can meet me at the stoplight right before the new pass.

Mary

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
I usually see good sized persimmons at about $2.99 year after year. Two years ago I found them at $.79 and bought two dozen persimmons then and there before they realized their mistake. Last year the store didn't have one at any price. I am definitely ready for my yearly supply.

Latest posts