Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

PennyJo

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
congratulations again yes the photo is great.. wanted to add my little two cents of the one I have started
it is almost two years old now

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 226
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 255
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 256

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome, welcome, welcome, @Compostchicken! So happy to see you post and to have you growing with us.

Love the photo. It makes a great avatar as well. In my former life, I (was and) am a teacher, so I gotta do this. . .

:duc Ms honeybee going for a chive flower.

The males do nothing other than mate with a queen. All the workers are sisters.

GardenGeisha

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
lilychorus.png
I made a mistake posting this earlier, so I'll try again. It is fine to use it as Picture of the Week. I am trying to determine the name of this beautiful lily that is colored like a nectarine (yellow, orange, and deep red). I got it free last year at Wal-Mart when they were giving away spring bulbs to charities, and I planted it last May. It bloomed for the first time recently, and I'm in love with it. It is non-fragrant, an Asiatic lily, not a daylily or an Oriental lily. Does anyone have any idea what its name might be? All suggestions appreciated:

PennyJo

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
That's kinda how mine is it is young still I have two new rose's I am real excited to see flower
the are both a green rose the other half found one on a arrp site they said they where out
of them.. he found another one he ordered and it was delivered ... now 3 months later the other one showed up
finally....................

Latest posts