Practice Practice Practice

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well geeze Bay, maybe you need to experience snow for a change. I'm just fine with it. I can drive 3 hours and there it is. Then back home where I can walk on the beach with my sweat shirt. :cool:

Mary

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
@baymule So how does it feel to be taunted by your adopted sister? She has topped the southern taunting......

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
@baymule So how does it feel to be taunted by your adopted sister? She has topped the southern taunting......
It was meant to be nice taunting. Does that count? I thought maybe there might be a mountain with snow where she could drive to. Well maybe not in Texas. :rolleyes: Then she could be like me. Enjoy snow but also have great gardening weather.

Mary

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
There's scientific evidence that we should enjoy ourselves ...

... rather than pretending that our lives should be happy despite the circumstances and limitations ...

By enjoying ourselves through playing in the snow, bike riding, gardening, etc. we are happier. Stands to reason, doesn't it?

'Reflect on the activities that bring you contentment or joy and make time for these events in your daily life,' says study co-author Lahnna I. Catalino, a postdoctoral psychology fellow at the University of California, San Francisco."

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/maximize-happiness-by-planning-your-time-wisely/

:) Steve

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
We got snow here twice in February 2015 and had an ice storm once. It was fun and we enjoyed it. The best part about snow here is that it melts after a few days before we get tired of it.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well done Mary! Next thing you know you'll be entering the Ironman.

Cute bike and basket, and a beautiful day to ride too. That's about perfect. :)

Latest posts