Public Enemy Number 1

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
I see more dead racoons and possums dead on the side of the road than any other animal throughout the year in Cal. and PNW. Near our ranch at the base of the Sierra Nevada Mts. in Cal. during the fall months the male turantulas ( as big as to cover my hand ) are on the move to find females seductively waiting in the underground abodes. Many males ( like in the dozens per mile ) end up as black greace spots on the hilly winding roads. Quite a few of the coyote hordes in Cal. are often seen dead on the side of the country roads too. Ocationally I see a dead deer, and more rarely a dead bear on the side of the road.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Early morning here you can not drive on parkway with out seeing dead deer every few miles. I hit one once when I called county police to report it I was told mine was 9th one that night and it was only 11pm.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Early morning here you can not drive on parkway with out seeing dead deer every few miles. I hit one once when I called county police to report it I was told mine was 9th one that night and it was only 11pm.
Venison!!! Free for the scoopin' up! :gig

jackb

Garden Master
Reaction score
The repellent seems to be protecting the tomatoes, so I moved the LED spotlights to the deck to watch over the olives. After I installed them I could not help thinking that they now look like an alien straight from a UFO. They should look great in the dark. Beam me up Mr. Scott. :)

martians.jpg

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Don't remind me of those rats! I took down every apple on my tree. I refused to keep feeding them. haha But sadly now they've started on my Violette De Bardeux. :(

Mary

Latest posts