Put in a pond?

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
OK OK all these pictures of ponds has made me decide to post a picture of my backyard pond. I have really debated on whether or not to post this pic, because I know what pond envy can do to a person, and I am sure ALL of you will now want one just like mine.

But

you

can't

have

this

one!

bathtub pool.jpg

Rhodie Ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
hahaha! Love it! At the last place, we pulled an old tub out and put it in a garage on top of a tall bench that DH built. It was our dog washing station! and no sore back from bending over!

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Several years ago, my DH put a bathtub on the porch. At the time we lived way out in the country. It was
1/2 mile to the nearest neighbor. I loved using the tub at night. Warm water, night sky, bubbles, and wine. Lovely!
I don't think that would be a god idea here......warm water, neighbors, night sky, cops, bubbles, arrested, wine, DUI.......... :lol:

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
I don't think that would be a god idea here......warm water, neighbors, night sky, cops, bubbles, arrested, wine, DUI.......... :lol:

DUI? That would be BUI -- bathing under the influence -- wouldn't it? No neighbors or cops close enough to enjoy or complain. My problem would be mosquitoes, not people.

Latest posts