Rediscovering The Classics

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
My Mom was a stay at home mom when I was little, but went to work when I was in 3rd grade. Plus we moved from Longview to Houston and the flowers that she did plant were left behind. She had a gardenia bush. To this day I will follow my nose to a gardenia bush and gardenias will be planted here when I get to doing the yard. She planted hollyhocks on the fence, I've never planted them, but they are on the list. And my favorite, gladiolus. I plan on making a raised bed in front of our new porch and gladiolus will be in it.

Jared77

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Umm what does the inverted e mean?

Far as throw backs it's bleeding hearts for me too. My parents had them and we had many army guy battles and were forever pulling balls out from under the plants.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
"Schwa
1. A mid-central neutral vowel, typically occurring in unstressed syllables,as the final vowel of English sofa.
2. The symbol (ə) used to represent an unstressed neutral vowel and, insome systems of phonetic transcription, a stressed mid-central vowel, as in but."
The Free Dictionary

digitS'

Jared77

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Thank you. I had a heck of a time trying to google it when I couldn't figure out how to create it in the search portion

Latest posts