Santa Delivered

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
That's actually a great rate of loss @Carol Dee . That's 6 pounds a month, about 1.5 per week which I think is ideal.
You're doing awesomely. :)
Thanks Thistle - I know it will slow down as I have less to go, but hope to maintain a steady loss. Even 1/2 a pound a week will get me there. I took years to put it all on, can not expect to get it off overnight!

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
I am just SOOO happy for you!!
clap.gif
clap[1].gif
sBo_bouncing2[1].gif
sFun_cheerleader2.gif

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Steve, if you can do squats no matter how slow, that will definitely help to keep your legs strong.

Another good exercise is pushups against a kitchen counter. You can get as close or far from the counter as you need to.

Remember to lift a jar of spaghetti above your head. Do 3 sets of 10 of squats, pushups, and push presses. :)

Mary

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
That's great Gardening with Rabbits! Today I did 30 squats with a 45lb. bar that you have to thrust over your head, some rowing, and other stuff.

Mary

:ep:bow:thThat is great! I am not sure what I can do now. It has been a year. I will try 10 and not sure what weights. DS said he feels he better start exercising. He feels out of shape with all the snow and not going out much, so he just lifted some weights. I just did my walking with a video.

Latest posts