SNOW IN TEXAS!!!

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Don't you worry @majorcatfish your snow will soon be gone too! A lot of the area is already melted, there is still snow and ice in shady places.

@thistlebloom I started feeding my horses a certain name brand 14% protein feed years ago and I'll go anywhere to get it. I have a 30 year old and a 28 year old that look like 8 year olds. Recently the feed store we have been using shut down temporarily, so we drove 45 miles one way to get it. No way I will switch feed. I know how important it is to keep horses in good condition. But at least I don't have to blanket mine. I don't even own a horse blanket!

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Collector, that cab tractor isn't mine, I was getting a round bale delivered last summer. It was SO hot that I had him put it in the barn so the horses could be in the shade.

@canesisters ?????? Where are you???? Home I hope!

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Collector this is my tractor, a 2320 Kubota. We bought it used with only 198 hours on it. I named her Marigold.

IMG2626.jpg

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Collector this is my tractor, a 2320 Kubota. We bought it used with only 198 hours on it. I named her Marigold.

View attachment 24072
That is about the size I want to get we have 3 acres so it would be plenty more than I need. But like I said it is way down on the list almost out of sight lol. I like your barn, I remember some of the pics when you were building it a while back.

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Collector, that cab tractor isn't mine, I was getting a round bale delivered last summer. It was SO hot that I had him put it in the barn so the horses could be in the shade.

@canesisters ?????? Where are you???? Home I hope!
Yep :D Spent the day snuggled in at home.
Back to work today.

Latest posts