So Cute So Expensive So painfull

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
My favorite pair of "barn" boots are about 30 years old. The soles have been glued on numerous times. Right now one sole is being held on with duct tape.
I bought a new pair this winter, but can't bring myself to wear them out in the chicken muck.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
My eldest granddaughter wears a pair of bearpaws. She loves them. These are the second pair she's gotten.

Right now, I can't wear anything on one foot. That "lovely" buffet of mine took most of my big toenail off when I was trying to put it into its new home. Some gratitude, huh?

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
My eldest granddaughter wears a pair of bearpaws. She loves them. These are the second pair she's gotten.

Right now, I can't wear anything on one foot. That "lovely" buffet of mine took most of my big toenail off when I was trying to put it into its new home. Some gratitude, huh?

Oh! Owww! cringe That's the worst!

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
My favorite pair of "barn" boots are about 30 years old. The soles have been glued on numerous times. Right now one sole is being held on with duct tape.
I bought a new pair this winter, but can't bring myself to wear them out in the chicken muck.

Boy you know how to get your moneys worth out of a pair of shoes!
My feet seem to get a little bigger every year and I'm creeping up the size to keep them comfortable. After a long day on my feet even my bigger work shoes start to hurt though.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
I love the ones with furry shafts. But my Feet HURT just looking at them. Uggs don't do either. I HAVE to have a boot with rigid sole, good arch support and lace up. (And will accommodate my orthotics. ) :(

CanadianLori

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
My new keds took two weeks to break in. The top of my ankle area was nasty.

hope yours start forgiving you soon!